Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

What is this?

This was a random piece of ox turd. I didn't get the point of this flash. What were you trying to accomplish in this piece? Next time don't rush your next project. Think about your story plot, because plot is everything when it comes to animations, jokes, games, etc...I can understand if you worked hard on this, but I don't see it at all. I see a rushed flash animation, with bad voice acting, bad lines, and bad plot. Also, I highly recommend you put this under "M" for mature as there's plenty of panty shots, and the act suicide.

CoolDr's Trad. Animation CoolDr's Trad. Animation

Nice presentation!

Glad to see more of your work! Your earlier projects are great, hey we all start somewhere and grow along the way! You definitely got better, and you're just going to continue to get better over time!

Keep up the great creations! :3

CoolDrMoney responds:

thnaks

|~HappyPartyDreamDance~| |~HappyPartyDreamDance~|

So cute, and happy yet done in a nice simple style

I've watched most of your flashes with this style, and you definitely make me feel better whenever I watch your flashes. This one makes me think of my relationship with my guy, as we have that cuteness and love going on. :D Thanks for bringing a smile to my face and I hope to see more of your work!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

THANK YOU!

I'm new at doing ALOT on flash, but I know some of the basics and your part on the audio was a BIG help for me, and I thank you again for making this tutorial!

[sandordude]_Time [sandordude]_Time

This is great!

I can definitely hear the work in this piece, and I gotta say I'm enjoying the chill beat, and then the guitar and the ending is very nice with the waves, and hearing it over sounds great as well. The beginning and end work well, and the middle is where the juicy bits are that keep the listener listening. This piece would go great with one of my male characters in my sim date I'm working on, the whole song can play and loop and ah, it's just so good! Great job man! ;p

Significate Epitome Significate Epitome

This is awesome!

This is so good! This piece tells a story. The beginning is perfect for someone who is on a journey trying to find someone, and then the middle the two people are trying to escape something awful, and the rest is that journey still, awesome dude, awesome work!

InvisibleObserver responds:

Awesome-orino!

Theme of Love (FFIV) Theme of Love (FFIV)

Thank you!

Heard this when I clicked on the audio portal, and wow! It works for a sim date I'm working on! So beautiful, and so sad as well. It's perfect for one of the characters of mine. Then again, once I saw that it was made by you...I knew it was gonna be good. ;p

Fearsome Threesome Fearsome Threesome

This is good, but...

I'll admit, I didn't really start looking at your art and animations, until I watched your "I Said NO" flash cartoon. You've improved but, I feel like Leem's hand is too small. The folds in the clothes are good, but the characters seem to flat to me(in my opinion, I could be wrong). Overall, you're a great anime artist, just try challenging yourself every now and then. ^_^

~Yun-chan